Wednesday 23 November 2011

why here?

Because I had no other outlet. Or maybe I had but blogging seemed a better option.
So let's start, I'm a regular teenager cum student sum daughter cum sister. I'm not very vocal so I always wanted the world to know about my feelings through my words which is why I started writing poems. I wrote my first poem in 2007, it was one childish piece of literature of which I was very proud at that time =P
But with the passage of time, my poems got mature, deep and thought provoking. I sort of wanted to bring out my negativity in a positive manner that was by writing poems. I write articles and yes short stories as well. I am mostly quiet and like to observe things around me. I used to keep my opinions to myself but that is no more a record now since I'll be posting my opinions on this blog, after all this is what blogging is all about. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment